Presentation by Barry Gordon, CAI, AARE, CES, CPPAG, ASA, SRES, Partner in MaxSold
Barry Gordon has over 35 years experience as an appraiser and auctioneer. He is a past board member of many regional and national auction and real estate associations. He has been a guest speaker and seminar presenter in over 20 states and 4 provinces. Barry is a Paul Harris Fellow, named for his community involvement and 15 year career in Municipal government. Barry was inducted into the National Auctioneers Association’s Hall of Fame.
MaxSold has done 100s of online auctions across North America, and has deep insight into today's market place prices.
This one hour information packed session will provide you with depth and perspective across various product categories. We will give you access to tools to quickly access information on products.
1. Shortcuts to look for value in products
2. Identify top selling items across key categories
3. Access no-cost resources for product knowledge
4. Group things for a sale to maximize value
5. Learn best practice in helping clients deal with valuation questions
Only 10 spots available in each session so reserve early for this limited-time free session.